[eDebate] Wyoming Debate Cooperative Shuttle Schedule

Seth T. Ellsworth sethellsworth
Fri Jul 28 20:44:31 CDT 2006

The following is our shuttle schedule for the WDC. You will be meeting
in the airport by the large fountain in the middle of the baggage
claim. Unfortunatly, some of you will be waiting in the airport for
quite a long time. DIA has wireless for 10$ a day, there are many
shops and places to eat, and you can use this time to adjust to the
climate ;). Our drivers will try to be there to meet you all but in
some cases where there is a large gap in arrival times that is not
feasibly possible, noted below. Our drivers will have a sign that says
Wyoming Forensics Institute (we are reusing signs from our high school
camp).  My phone number is (307) 321-0684 if you run into any
problems.
Seth Ellsworth
WDC

Monday July 31, 2006, You will be driven by driver Eskinder. The last
flight gets in at 10:44PM so Paul will be waiting for quite a long
time.
Mose
Ambrose
Woodson
Anderson
Berrigan

Tuesday, August 1, 2006 (Run 1), You will be driven by Dena Freese.
The last flight gets in at 9:49AM.
Huer
Gietz
Fraser
Schally
Mosley
Bruce
Peck
Garnett

Tuesday, August 1, 2006 (Run 2). You will be driven by Boris. The last
flight gets in at 3:57PM and due to scheduling Boris will be there at
530PM
Satanvosky
Tantalo
Shear
Risner
Joe Sheldon
Fisher
Hogan

Tuesday, August 3, 2006 (Run 3). You will be driven by Eskinder. The
last flight gets in at 525PM. Eskinder will be there at 530PM
Maritato
Kozak
Lippman
Hailey Sheldon