[eDebate] Thanks to the WFI crew

matt stannard stannardmatt
Sat Jul 29 20:34:12 CDT 2006

For the first time ever, I was overseas while an institute was running in
Laramie.  I just wanted to publicly thank all the people that made the 6th
Annual Wyoming Forensics Institute work so well in my absence:

Directors Seth "Pinto" Ellsworth, John Rief, and Emily Cram; lab leaders
Andy Ellis, Lindsey Shook, Glueboy, Paul Loupe, Brian Schrader, Travis Cram,
Chris Crowe, Brian DeLong, Will Jensen, Josh Schmerge, and Jamie Piechura.
Thanks to our first-week guest lecturer David Cram Helwich.  Thanks also to
our incoming frosh: Mike Bausch, Tony Johnson, Kelly Nickel, and Caleb
Schmerge; you are all going to be incredible to work with.

Thanks again from the bottom of my heart.

stannard