[eDebate] Feedback on 2007-8 High School Topics

Stefan Bauschard SBauschard
Mon Jul 31 20:08:23 CDT 2006

The topic meeting is this coming weekend (8/4-6)

I created a blog for the meeting and posted the papers:
http://www.planetdebate.com/cxguide/cxguide_blogs.asp?mode=15

(If this link doesn't work for you, go to Planet Debate, click on
"Stefan's Blog" and choose the "Topic Meeting" tab).

The state and organizational delegates have to choose a few topics and
write the resolutions all in three days, so
if you have any good ideas for resolutions on these topics, please add
them in the comments section.

I'll be updating the blog throughout the meeting for those interested.

Stefan

---