[eDebate] Which topic?

Brett Wallace bretagus
Sat Jul 1 13:23:24 CDT 2006

yea, conner/gabe, clearly i still love you guys, just
wasnt as sure if you'd agree with  my assessment or
not which is why i didnt include you.
As i predicted, conner disagreed

Glad you agree though gabe, and to apologize for not
including you ill just say - i love you worst

and jennings may be a junior but anybody who utilized
a mr coffee in such a genious manor deserves to be
bumped up to senior status.

one more think about people who think that hamad
invalidates quirin advantages....there is this thing
that hopefully most people know about, its called the
uniquness counterplan.
it allows the neg to get rid of any aff's advantages
based off minor changes to hamad by overturning quirin
and ensure that affs have to be ready for the entirity
of the detention/geneva debate that the framers
originally intended.

Once again ill say, PLEASE VOTE FOR THE
quirin/morrison/casey/millikin rez. and SPEAK out in
favor of it.

-b