[eDebate] do hoe+korcok work for halliburton or fox news?

Jake Stromboli infracaninophile
Mon Jul 3 10:12:32 CDT 2006

i think the arguments against the war are sufficient and that's why over 50%
of the people of the United States sees the war as failure.

the problem is that the neocons are secretive masters of manipulation of the
political process such that they can go forward with a war with overwhelming
international opposition and majority domestic opposition.

the white house memo posted yesterday proves that the bush administration
will use deception to start a war if public opinion wanes, i.e. staged
iranian attack on US air carrier or US planes or the purpose of the nuclear
strikes could be to provoke iran to attack israel etc.   the whole WMD
deception, the bugging of the UN all of these remorseless forms of political
cheating prove that under the current forms of opposition the neocons get
what they want through the mainstream media.

the still unanswered argument is that it's not that the arguments against
the war need to be improved it's that they need to be presented in a MORE
FORCEFUL manner called non violent civil disobedience since like during the
nixon reign we are dealing with political trickery that nullifies the normal
means of overturning a policy based on majority disapproval.  more than
better arguments you need better strategy since this is not a level playing
field of political discussion.   i am surprised that the tactics of this
administration to frustrate the opposition have not yet pissed them off to a
degree where they say "fuck you bush and your secretive dirty trickery" and
"we know how to fight your shenanigans".   the ante has been raised on you.
  how come you don't reraise the ante on the chickenhawks.  you have all of
the moral high ground on murder of innocent civilians and political
deception to justify civil disobedience.  the first day you may get
stigmatized but the time it's all over with a plethora of sit ins that
stigma and its power of intimidation will be way gone.  the majority opinion
is with you and by the time you are done i bet you got 75%.

under the current regime, i challenge the idea that you are actually
"against" the war since your "opposition" is framed by the controllers...you
better do something quick before our messianic "president" takes on what
seymour hersch has called his unique responsibility to deal with iran and
hey guess what that's in the wurmser book too --- iraq=base for overthrow of
iran religious gov't --- just ask gordeaux he's read the book which was the
plan and guess what wurmser works in the vice president's office right now
and his wife is some israeli type analyst -- the book is called Tyranny's
Ally: America's Failure to Defeat Saddam Hussein and you can buy it here to
become more educated about the blueprints for the status quo and the
immanent iran war:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0844740748/sr=8-2/qid=1151938205/ref=sr_1_2/103-4154278-6504624?ie=UTF8

wurmser conceives of a future hashemite control of jordan, iraq and saudi
arabia like in the old days before imperialism with tribal rule directing
local gov't modelled on the turkish empire.  that means US/Israeli control
of mecca and medina -- how bout dat for a crusade?

guess what, ledeen, rove's big advisor, figures big here because he wrote
the original iran debacle book back in 1981.   this is the whole basis for
the argument that iran was connected to the PLO, the shi'a in lebanon, syria
and that to fight the core root of terrorism you have to overthrow the
iranian religious government.    ledeen is shady as all get out with
probable italian intelligence/mafia connections.   he probably played a big
role in the october surprise of the 1980 elections.  he is an apologist for
the iran-contra scandal and claims that any congressional oversight is an
obstacle to the fuhrer.  ghorbanifar is ledeen's big buddy and rumor is they
met lately in italy of all places...there's some better arguments about what
happened but your real problem is that you don't know how to oppose the war
effectively and you are probably afraid of breaking your debate routine to
experiment with more serious forms of opposition that could "stain" your
teaching career.

these ledeen posts are in the archives:

http://www.ndtceda.com/archives/200403/0873.html

http://www.ndtceda.com/archives/200403/0877.html