[eDebate] korcok's debate "credibility"

matt stannard stannardmatt
Fri Jul 7 23:36:56 CDT 2006

I predict two things will clearly emerge if Korcok does bother to respond to
you:

1. He will be incapable of answering your questions or arguments without
resorting to nasty ad homs.

2. He will argue that public deliberation and debate are not appropriate in
the context of the "war on terrorism."

stannard