[eDebate] ans Jarvis

Michael Korcok mmk_savant
Sun Jul 9 12:28:29 CDT 2006

my argument was not "1% doctrine good."
my argument was "1% doctrine is not a piece of general risk analysis theory but rather a piece of security strategy".and that is sorta important because it illustrates just how badly the liberal bloggers got it wrong.
instead of making the sort of arguments you and Aaron are making, the bloggers went off about how hypocritical Cheney was for not applying that to global warming, about how irrational Cheney is for treating 1% as 100%, blah blah blah blah...
perhaps you would be willing to come up with a defense of the strategy yourself?
i don't mean to imply that you are an ideologue.  my general impression over the years is that you try harder than most.but i answered you honestly:  i don't know if the 1% doctrine is a good idea yet and only time will tell.
and i don't want to defend the doctrine when you could do so almost as ably if you chose to.

only 4 years?  well that is the sort of experience that i wish i had more of.  totally cool.

Michael Korcok
Try Live.com - your fast, personalized homepage with all the things you care about in one place.
http://www.live.com/getstarted