[eDebate] [CEDA-L] 2007 CEDA Nationals

Alfred Snider alfred.snider
Wed Jul 12 15:11:51 CDT 2006

Thanks to Jackie Massey for taking this on.

As a relatively new program that is making its way in  the world (and
quite an impressive way, by the way) it would have been easy for them to
just focus on their own competitive success and not be concerned about
the welfare of the broader community, but they have taken the high road.

Now let's try and not trash the hotel this year as a way of saying thank
you.

Tuna

--
Alfred C. Snider aka Tuna