[eDebate] Please help: WGA, Berkeley, Baylor, Northwestern, Texas?

GatorDebate at aol.com GatorDebate
Wed Jul 19 15:58:11 CDT 2006

Omar,

Not sure what our friends in Evanston and Austin will be doing during the
second weekend in February but I can tell you one place where the debate action
will be hot and that's Gainesville, Florida!  6 rounds of Open and Novice
competition, weather a whole lot nicer than the rest of the country and the
greatest dessert spread imaginable :)  Invite forthcoming.

frank

In a message dated 7/19/2006 4:45:20 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,