[eDebate] Please help: WGA, Berkeley, Baylor, Northwestern, Texas?

Steinberg, David L dave
Wed Jul 19 17:57:40 CDT 2006

I did receive information that Northwestern will be hosting, but is waiting to know the NDT deadlines for bids before they finalize their dates.

dave

David L. Steinberg, Director of Debate

University of Miami
PO Box 248127
Coral Gables, FL  33124

Wolfson Building #3015
305-284-5553 (office)
305-284-5216 (fax)

dave at miami.edu <mailto:dave at miami.edu>

________________________________

From: edebate-bounces at ndtceda.com on behalf of Omar G Guevara
Sent: Wed 7/19/2006 4:12 PM
To: edebate at ndtceda.com
Subject: [eDebate] Please help: WGA, Berkeley, Baylor, Northwestern, Texas?

First, thanks to David for the time and effort he puts into the macro calender -- I know folks, myself included, count on this information.

Second:  WGA and Berkeley on the same weekend?  Please tell me this is not the case.

Third: Baylor -- what weekend in January will you folks fall on?

Fourth: Northwestern or Texas? I don't want to force any decisions prematurely, but my Dean asks that I have a macro calender to her by the August 1st of every year (a reasonable request), and I'd like to know what I should pencil in.

If folks from this programs could please send me a quick back channel to clarify the above questions, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,

Omar