[eDebate] CEDA Resolution 06-07

Kate Baxter-Kauf katebaxterkauf
Fri Jul 21 11:44:56 CDT 2006

According to the ceda website, it should end up being:

Resolved: The United States Supreme Court should overrule one or more of the
following decisions:

   - Planned Parenthood v. Casey, 505 U.S. 833 (1992)
   - Ex parte Quirin, 317 U.S. 1 (1942)
   - U.S. v. Morrison, 529 U.S. 598 (2000)
   - Milliken v. Bradley, 418 U.S. 717 (1974)

Katie