[eDebate] CEDA Resolution 06-07--colon

Debate Team dbteam
Fri Jul 21 15:16:49 CDT 2006

fwiw, i noticed (at least with the list i saw), that there's no "Resolved:"
prior to any of the topic choices.

given how much kirk evans invested in ground critical AFFs in this part of a
resolution, this could matter. it also seems to take away the T argument folks
often made againt "irony" AFFs, i.e., they weren't "resolved"...

hester