[eDebate] CEDA Resolution 06-07--colon

Kuswa, Kevin kkuswa
Fri Jul 21 15:25:38 CDT 2006

Great point, Hester.  As far as I can tell there are a number of textual "openings" at this point:

1. "Resolved:" ?
2. "decisions:" ?
3. "C, Q, Mo, Mi" with commas? does the word "or" or the phrase "and/or" appear before Milliken when you remove the bullet points?

Good work to the topic people--maybe a little more consultation would clarify what the text looks like at this point or we just go with what has been posted.

There is also a "form/at" issue with the first part of the topic being in a smaller font.  I don't think that matters, but it certainly might to some folks.

looking forward to it,

kevin

________________________________

From: Debate Team [mailto:dbteam at westga.edu]
Sent: Fri 7/21/2006 4:16 PM
To: Kuswa, Kevin
Cc: Jeffrey Jarman; Andy Ellis; edebate at ndtceda.com
Subject: Re: [eDebate] CEDA Resolution 06-07--colon

fwiw, i noticed (at least with the list i saw), that there's no "Resolved:"
prior to any of the topic choices.

given how much kirk evans invested in ground critical AFFs in this part of a
resolution, this could matter. it also seems to take away the T argument folks
often made againt "irony" AFFs, i.e., they weren't "resolved"...

hester