[eDebate] ATTN DIRECTORS: Recruit this Senior!

Johnson, Joseph B. blakejohnson
Mon Jul 24 22:01:17 CDT 2006

ill stake my good name on kathryn's awesomeness.  she amazed all of us.  any program would be lucky as hell to snag her.

for what its worth
blake

________________________________

From: edebate-bounces at ndtceda.com on behalf of Kate Richey
Sent: Mon 7/24/2006 5:38 PM
To: edebate at ndtceda.com
Subject: [eDebate] ATTN DIRECTORS: Recruit this Senior!

-->

I am posting this for a debater named Kathryn Wright from a small high school in Georgia.  She was a student at the UTNIF this summer and has an incredible amount of natural talent and a strong work ethic.  She had little/no coaching and impressed everyone on the staff here within a few days - Kathryn is going to be a total badass if she debates in college. She is interested in debating in college but has no idea where to begin.  Information from many different types of schools/programs would be helpful so please contact her if you are interested! Her email is kathrynwright89 at gmail.com.

K.C. Richey

PhD Candidate, University of Oklahoma, katerichey at ou.edu, (405) 209-4025

Sexual Assault Hospital Advocate, YWCA-OKC, 405-943-RAPE, www.ywca-okc.org

"My generation's apathy. I'm disgusted with it. I'm disgusted with my own apathy too, for being spineless and not always standing up against

racism, sexism and all those other -isms the counterculture has been whining about for years." ~Kurt Cobain