[eDebate] Welcome home Sam - a Hornet comes back to D III

Frappier, Glen frappier
Tue Jul 25 22:34:21 CDT 2006

As much as we'll miss Sam at Gonzaga, we couldn't really stand in the
way of someone returning home to take the reigns of their alma mater. It
was a privilege to work with Sam and I have no doubt ESU is in very
capable hands.

FYI - Steve Pointer will be stepping in to fill Sam's position as Asst.
Director at GU for this coming season. The position I advertised earlier
today is for the position Pointer held last year (and was supposed to
fill this year).  We will begin a national search this Fall to fill our
Asst. Director position in 2007-2008.

Best of luck to Sam and Emporia.

Glen