[eDebate] Wyoming Debate Cooperative Update

Seth T. Ellsworth sethellsworth
Wed Jul 26 13:30:24 CDT 2006

Hi everyone,

Just to let everybody know, we are no longer accepting requests for shuttles
from DIA. We are absolutely full, and unfortunatly we are stretched to the
limit on drivers. If you have any questions, please email me at
sethellsworth <at> gmail.com. We may be able to work something out but the
later you talk to me the less that becomes likely.

Also, since I don't have all of your emails, please watch this list for an
update in a day about where to meet the shuttles in DIA, and other important
registration information.

Seth Ellsworth
Wyoming Debate