[eDebate] Thanks to Eric Forslund

matt stannard stannardmatt
Sun Jul 30 19:06:14 CDT 2006

Noticing that I forgot to include Eric in the list of lab leaders I thanked
from WFI (that's what happens when you're trying to thank people from the
other side of the world), I thought I'd reiterate something I may have said
before about Eric but wanted to say again, and more clearly.

Eric Forslund will be leaving UW to teach and coach at Damien High School
this fall.  They could not be any more fortunate.  In addition to being one
of the best researchers and strategists I have ever seen, Eric is also an
extremely caring coach and colleague.  We'll miss him a lot in Laramie.
Good luck, Eric.

stannard