[eDebate] USC's Alex Iftimie on TV game show "The Price is Right"!

Josh Pang jpiddyedebate
Thu Jun 1 03:28:36 CDT 2006

That's right, party people. NO JOKE: Senior USC debater Alex "Ifty Cent" Iftimie --- formerly known just for being Brenda Montes's boyfriend --- got onto the game show "The Price Is Right" this week. Watch as Alex "13,000?!" Iftimie takes on Bob Barker when it airs THIS FRIDAY, JUNE 2ND @ 10 or 11AM (check your local listings). Believe me, you don't wanna miss this. He appears the last 20 minutes of the show, so you really don't have to turn on your TVs until 10:40 or 11:40.

  - Josh

  P.S. Listen out for the "Nino" calls from our group when he gets on. Oh, and if you look closely when he gets chosen, you'll see some Fullerton debaters there. Including Nina.