[eDebate] fuckface dictator planning war to block impeachment

Jake Stromboli infracaninophile
Thu Jun 1 12:53:25 CDT 2006

we lose afghanistan and iraq so let's start a third unwinnable war...FUCK
YOU PRESIDENT, YOU SUCK

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/june2006/010606iranstrike.htm

"McGovern said that Rove, Cheney and Rumsfeld, fearing impeachment and
Enron-style criminal proceedings, are urging President Bush to launch a war
in order to create a climate unconducive to lengthy investigations and
impeachment proceedings.

Asked to cite specifically when we should expect to see an attack launched,
McGovern said, "I think we all agree that an attack is likely before the
election and we all agree that it has to do largely with the election - as
for timing I see a likelihood that it could come as early as late June or
early July, most of my colleagues predict August, September, maybe an
October surprise even.""