[eDebate] TC

Pacedebate at aol.com Pacedebate
Fri Jun 2 13:01:42 CDT 2006

I thought Ryan Galloway was very eloquent speaking on behalf of courts
topics this morning. I put a lot of time into my wording paper because I  agree
with him. I think courts topics are sweet and I wish we had more of them  for
both hs and college. The TC put a lot of work in on these cases and there is  a
potential for great debate so I hope they got it right. And, to some extent, I
think in agreement with Ede here, the TC can't be held responsible for all
the  strategic choices the community will make in response to a topic. If they
create  a topic that allows the aff to engage major issues it isn't their fault
if the  aff chooses not to take that option.

Tim