[eDebate] WDI Scholarships Available

Alfred C. Snider Alfred.Snider
Fri Jun 2 15:27:03 CDT 2006

If you think you cannot attend a summer debate training program because
you do not have enough money you may very well be wrong.

Middle school public debate
High school public forum debate
High school policy debate
College NFA-LD debate
College policy debate
College parliamentary debate
Coach/Teacher training workshop
Debate across the curriculum teacher workshop

The World Debate Institute has a large scholarship program and you can
be a part of it.

Sure, the deadline is today, but I am on the beach in Mexico for a few
more days so there is still time.

Go to http://debate.uvm.edu/wdi/ and when you get there click on
"scholarship" in the upper right corner and fill out the forms. Email
them to me or fax them to 802-656-4275. Send them snail mail if you
want but do it quickly.

I cannot answer specific question quickly because I have irregular
email here on the frontier, but you can ask Janet at
janet.nunziata at uvm.edu and she will help you.

Best wishes,

Tuna

--