[eDebate] Topic Areas: Unofficial - (but witnessed) (fwd)

Dallas Perkins dperkins
Sat Jun 3 18:02:08 CDT 2006

You know, I was mostly joking.  JT did ask for a "description," not a
recapitulation, which is what I think he wanted.  Maybe you could
"seriously" offer one.  I admit my ignorance, and intended no insult to
the committee.

dp