[eDebate] FW: edebate postings

Jake Stromboli infracaninophile
Thu Jun 8 08:25:33 CDT 2006

edabait pussies go ahead and post your bad ass PRO-iraq articles --- how
bout all those from cheney and co. before the war that the iraqis would
welcome us and that we would have control of the country w/n one year?
let me so many pro - iraq articles that say the war is going well ---
jerusalem post ha'artez yeah let's see that fucking crap....

by the way, stop clogging my inbox w all of your shit about next year's
resolution like that hypothetical bogus private sphere dabait space really
matters in the "real world" --- keep honing your skills in an expert forum
and shutting out the public dabaits that involve systematic mass murder that
your complacency makes you responsible for dipshit ....

oh yeah fucking sandra day o'connor claims we are edging toward dictatorship
and cheney's little kids want to only talk about "dabait" as they define it
___FUCK U