[eDebate] DC Debate Institute Faculty Positions

Carlos Varela carlos
Thu Jun 8 15:15:21 CDT 2006

Hello.

The DC Urban Debate League will be conducting its DC Debate Institute at the
University of the District of Columbia from August 7 to 11.  Faculty
training will take place August 5 and 6.

We are still recruiting faculty.  Please forward your resume to me at
colin2e at dcdebabte.org as soon as possible if you are interested.

Also, feel free to forward this any other individuals you may know who would
be a good addition to our staff.

Please note that we will not be able to make blanket accommodations for
housing institute faculty as last year, but we will make every attempt to
arrange such for those hired.

Take Care,
Carlos
--