[eDebate] New on the Global Debate Blog 9 June 2006

Alfred Snider alfred.snider
Fri Jun 9 15:03:42 CDT 2006

I am back in Vermont, home from Mexico, but on my way soon to USA high
school speech and debate nationals in Dallas held by the NFL, where I am
director of tournament operations. Look for reports from there as well
as continuing global debating news.

WANTED - CORRESPONDENTS
If you are anywhere in the world at an interesting debate event, send me
a brief story and a photo or so. You write and I will do the boring
work. I am trying to share the stories that are not currently being
shared. alfred.snider at uvm.edu is my email address.

Here is what is new at
http://web.mac.com/doctortuna/

JOURNALS:
Date            Title
May 21        All Asian Intervarsity Debating Championship Part 4
Mat 23         All Asian Intervarsity Debating Championship Part 5
May 26        Asian Debate Institute & WDI Asia, Summer 2006
May 28        Venezuela Debate Initiatives
May 29        MANY SIDES: Debate Across the Curriculum 2nd Edition Released
June 3         Baja Natural Mystics - natural mysteries revealed
June 7         New Urban Debate League in Milwaukee

VIDEOS: Now that I am home these will start increasing again.
Date            Title
June 8         Jersey Urban Debate League video
June 9         Flashpoint #311 - UN & Democracy
For a complete list, go to
http://www.uvm.edu/~debate/watch/ <http://www.uvm.edu/%7Edebate/watch/>

RADIO: OK music lovers, back in action with more radio programs coming.
Titles can be deceptive.
Date            Title
June 9         COLLEGE OF MUSICAL KNOWLEDGE  1985-10-23 COWBOY MUSIC
June 9         COLLEGE OF MUSICAL KNOWLEDGE 1984-04-25 FOOTSTEPS IN THE
NIGHT
For a complete list, go to
http://www.uvm.edu/~asnider/listen/ <http://www.uvm.edu/%7Easnider/listen/>

--