[eDebate] passing of Brian Hall

Joseph Carver carrolltondebate
Wed Jun 14 11:50:49 CDT 2006

I am sad to bear this news. I just found out- belatedly - that Brian Hall,
former CEU and SUU debater, passed as a result of diabetes complications.
For those of us who knew or debated with Brian, this is a tremendous loss.
Brian was the life of the party. He debated with myself, Scott Wartle, Dan
Esperson, Nate Coulter, Web Brown and Jeff Bradley. He was coached in
college by Neil Warren and Suzanne Larsen.
Brian had an exceptional Community College career as well as a very good
CEDA career. He had left the community sometime ago but debate was a
permanent part of his life, even mentioned in his obituary.
I have begun the process of creating a scholarship in Brian's name at the
College of Eastern Utah and if you are interested in taking part please
email me. Thanks.

Joseph Carver
Carrollton School of the Sacred Heart