[eDebate] need some help in da 816

Malcolm Gordon malgorthewarrior
Thu Jun 15 10:22:10 CDT 2006

YO-

I gotta go in front of the student gov next friday and try and get us a
travel budget.  Anyone got some good selling points (other than offering my
body)/suggestions? Perhaps something to the value of debate that I am not
aware of?  Any advice on how to get 10s of Gs from some student gov peeps
that probably don't give a crap?  Oddly enough, Austin Case is going to be
there and won't return my calls these days, sure would be helpful if he were
still db8ing!!!  Wish us luck, be sure to give UMKC a..... HOLLLAAAA!!!

Malgor