[eDebate] CSUN Tournament November 3-5, 2006

Sylvia Symonds sylvia.symonds
Fri Jun 16 14:23:16 CDT 2006

Hello!

I am writing to let everyone know that Cal State Northridge will host its
annual tournament on our traditional weekend of November 3-5, 2006.  We will
offer a full slate of competitive opportunities, including policy, parli,
and individual events.  The full invitation will be posted to e-debate in
early July.  In the meantime, if you have any questions, please feel free to
backchannel me.  On behalf of CSUN forensics, we look forward to hosting
your team in November!

Best,

Sylvia Symonds
Director of Forensics