[eDebate] Mavericks fans

Jason Russell jasonlrussell1
Mon Jun 19 14:09:26 CDT 2006

Are the worst, bottom line. White dudes living the dream of the new Celtics,
contantly engaging in the same bitchery that Cuban exhibits by ALWAYS
blaming the REFS and RANDOMLY capitalizing WORDS in edebate POSTS, as if
anyone CARES. I dont like the Heat that much, but I love that the Heat make
Dallas fans whine. Number 1-12 reasons not to like Dallas: Dallas fans. I
cant tell whether they are watching an airing of Beaches on Oxygen or
basketball they are whining so much. It is highly possible that Magic card
fans are more mature and realistic than Dallas fans. GROW UP!