[eDebate] Mavericks supporters retract

Jason Russell jasonlrussell1
Tue Jun 20 14:54:31 CDT 2006

Simmons is a bozo and everyone knows it. There's a reason he is on page 2
with credible source like Jesse the Body and various other know-nothings.
Wilbon retracted his post-game complaints about the final call for the Heat
saying that there is quote definitive evidence unquote that Devin Harris
grabbed Wade's arm. The refs misassigned the foul to Dirk, but the foul was
real. Moreover, he ALSO notes that there was a foul at the end of
regulation, which WASNT called. Also, real ballers dont cry. Wade and the
Heat didnt throw a fit and accuse the league of cheating them when DWade did
not get his call to win the game at regulation. I repeat my admonition that
the Mavericks, Dirk, Cuban, and everyone else chin up, get your game on, and
stop accusing the league of conspiracies and cheating. The Heat won fair and
square and now the game goes back to a tough and incensed Dallas home court.
Should be a great finish to one of the most exciting finals series in recent
memory. Presuming that Dallas fans can stop choking back tears and
consulting Oliver Stone, they should enjoy the series even if they dont end
up winning.