[eDebate] Malgorr the Semi-Prescient

Michael Korcok mmk_savant
Tue Jun 20 23:14:50 CDT 2006

I have enjoyed the "Around the Horn" on the NBA Finals.  The predictions and analyses have been deep and disturbing.

Malgor, despite some errancy, wins with his May 25, 2006 entry:

"Now, I understand that I'm not really defending a team here, so I'll give you my pick to allow you an adequate counterattack.
THE DADDY, THE ONE MAN SHOW, THE MOST DOMINANT FORCE IN BASKETBALL, THE LSU ALUMN, THE DIESEL. Diesel's gonna get him another ring."

The rest just didn't measure up to THAT.

Michael Korcok
Express yourself: design your homepage the way you want it with Live.com.
http://www.live.com/getstarted