[eDebate] World Cup Question

Duane Hyland privethedge
Thu Jun 22 12:59:09 CDT 2006

HI, Sorry to interupt Jack's ranting and the Maverick Fan's railing and wailing, but would someone who knows a lot about Soccer, as it relates to team structure for the World Cup, mind back channeling me? I've a question. Thanks, Duane

"If all mankind minus one were of one opinion and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that person that he, if he had the power, would be in silencing mankind
 If the opinion is right, they are deprived of the opportunity of exchanging error for truth; if wrong, they lose, what is almost as great a benefit, the clearer perception and livelier impression of truth, produced by  its collision with error." John S. Mill

"Have a Cluckity, Cluck, Cluck Day"