[eDebate] debate is depoliticizing...debate trades off with activism...

matt stannard stannardmatt
Mon Jun 26 21:39:53 CDT 2006

If you think these statements are true, do something about it by joining
Debate Against War.  If you think they're false, prove it by joining Debate
Against War.  If you are unsure whether they are true or false, MAKE them
false by joining Debate Against War.

-You will be encouraged to participate in the public sphere.  We'll
regularly post upcoming events around the country.  Soon, you will be
posting them too.

-You will be encouraged to use your research and rhetorical abilities to
help make a peaceful world.

-Plus, I ain't gonna do this alone.  Get on board and make this happen.

http://www.debatecooperative.net/forums/showpost.php?p=5909&postcount=1

stannard