[eDebate] the news & stromboli

Andy Ellis andy.edebate
Fri Jun 2 23:48:48 CDT 2006

so is your argument that not as many Innocent civilians are being massacred?
that only group of houses have had us marines illegaly terrorize it? I mean
thats just plain silly to think hadifa is the only time this has happened,
but still really is that what you are saying, hey the dead people in ishaqi
deserved to die?