[eDebate] the news

Paul Johnson paulj567
Sat Jun 3 08:37:33 CDT 2006

1) The language is offensive and the arguments are
bad.
2) Posting under a fake name is stupid and if you're
too scared to post under your own name then don't post
at all. (I'm posting this and the vast majority of you
are able to judge me on a DOMESTIC LEGAL topic)
3) Those postings are cluttering everyone's inbox.
4) Probably no one remembers besides myself, but Joe
Carver made a posting during the DCA controversy that
high school students frequent this listserve.  The
Stromboli Report should not be their first taste of
the collegiate debate community.

Someone doesn't know about the Stroube era. Both
blessed, and cursed.

COINTELPROCOINTELPROCOINTE;PROCOINTELPROCOINTELPROCOINTELPROCOINTELPROCOINTELPRO

-PJ