[eDebate] Topic Areas: Unofficial - (but witnessed)

Joe Patrice joepatrice
Sat Jun 3 15:40:01 CDT 2006

Dallas...

In the words of that hokey anti-drug ad in the 80s: "We learned it by
watching you all right!"

On 4/13 Dallas Perkins wrote:

1.) Resolved that one or more existing Supreme Court rulings extending or
expanding rights under the First Amendment to the US Constitution should
be overruled.

:-)

All kidding aside, in another post I explained why we felt that "increasing"
risks agent CP ground that was just devastating.  Congress/etc. can grant
increased protections without Court action but not vice versa.

Joe