[eDebate] Coalition of the list-supporter

Mikedavis13 at aol.com Mikedavis13
Sat Jun 3 17:14:10 CDT 2006

This assumes a world with vote splitting. I don't understand how this works
in the world where all the pro list people rank the area topic last.

Mike

In a message dated 6/3/2006 6:06:42 PM Eastern Daylight Time,