[eDebate] Coalition of the list-supporter

kathryn rubino kathrynrubino
Sat Jun 3 18:16:45 CDT 2006

As someone who sat through all of the topic committee process, I wish- like
Dallas and Vik- that there were more area topics available.  That would have
been wonderful, and I do not consider myself ideologically pro-area or
pro-list.  But there aren't.  That doesn't mean the TC didn't work hard or
are giving us a slate of bad resolutions.  It means that all of the
suggestions regarding TC reform, esp the ones that extend the amount of time
the TC works on these things, need to be and are being looked at.

I'll do what I can with the resolutions we have.  I think the 1A topic is
large, yet the most limited.  As someone who is involved in novice
recruitment and retention (very different things by the way) I think that is
important.

Kathryn