[eDebate] i know the topic is important and all but can i just say...

Josh Hoe jbhdb8
Sun Jun 4 14:06:12 CDT 2006

Dirk wont cover Shaq....Shaq wont cover Dirk????? What are you yapping
about.  In fact the Heat have nobody who can cover Dirk.

Beyond that you are making close to no sense, Wade will get his against
Daniels and Howard for sure but dont forget that Daniels and Howard are
better than average defenders and will make Wade work on D.  If they get in
foul trouble we have Stack and Van Horn to rotate on him. We have a ton of
fouls to waste on shaq.....But beyond that you are outclassed at every
position.  Go back and look at the season series (totally dominated by the
Mavs) and remember you will also see Dampier and Mbenga in addition to Diop.

You have J-Dub we have Jason Terry and Devin Harris as well as defensive
guard stopper Darrel Armstrong (ps. they will not guard Wade as your
suggest).

The Mavs beat teams by rotating a TON of different defensive looks on them
because we are so deep....by the end of games your stars have to play the
whole game and are exhausted while our players are generally more rested.

You are insane if you think Heat in four....want to put your money where
your email is?

Josh