[eDebate] i know the topic is important and all but can i just say...

stephen davis proudsavage
Sun Jun 4 16:20:43 CDT 2006

josh,

allright ill concede that i havn't been paying attention been too busy
working... i still think the mavs suck... at the very least they are team of
nobodies which makes them boring which is worse than sucking at what you
do... when thier best player is a mutant seven foot foward from germany who
still hasn't got the english thing worked out i,  and the rest of america,
 will have trouble paying attention or taking such a team seriously...
shaq's a mutant but hes got all sorts of style i mean we've all seen MTV
cribs... his bed is bigger than most peoples houses... i mean that dudes got
custom made bentlys with the rims that don't stop when you stop.   why ain't
mtv hunting down dirk to show the world his house... cuz its prolly filled
with the smell of blood sausage and used leiderhosen... and no doubt that
dudes got a den o' shit-fetish video hiding somewhere...
bottom line is wade is the best player on the court with or without his
supporting cast...  and no im not gonna gamble on something ive got no means
of controlling... ill bet 100 bucks id take you to school 1 on 1 but thats
cuz id be doin the playing... too much money is involved in the spectacle .
pro sports aint on the up and up and i don't have the inside track on who
the bookies have picked to cover the spread... they'll do it cuz the people
want flash and pizazz not mutant germans and nobodies who are really
dedicated and work so well as a team... that shit don't sell so it don't
win... and leave malcom alone allready thats the sun's fault not his... oh
and reply right away like you got nothing to do but watch e debate and be
sure to say something snappy and smart ass it will really really get my
goat, i promise...

oh and anytime you want a lesson on the court lemme kno... my brothers are
6'3" 6'6" ballas and ive gaurded them since i was ten so  i don't know you
or how atheletic you are but that being said im sure ill cross like rosie
o'donnel crossin star jones and  ill happen so it so quick it'll snap yer
ankle bones.

*****disclaimer for the rhetorically sensitive****
this post is purely for comedic effect (which im sure it fails to achive,
terribly so) i have no mal-intent toward Mr. hoe and in fact couln't pick
him out of a crowd of pasty white dudes, nothing in this post was intended
to anythingmore than trash talk and i pre-emptivley apologize to rosie,
star, josh, the dallas mavericks, malcom gordon, pasty white dudes, germans,
shit-fetish video producers(to each his own)  and any members of the mutant
community which might have taken offense to my participation in the ritual
of trash talking.   while much of the content of said practice is decidely
offensive by design the ritual occupies a liminal space in which passing
judgement on the performer's chosen content  is unfair and should thereby be
viewed as a cultrural performance and judged according to its utility and
since this is all just i means of distracting people from rather boring
conversation about the topic if you have gotten this far in the post than
the liminal space has been open and the cultural performance successful in
attempt to reach its goal(if any)   formal complaints can posted in reply
and will be followed with more trash talking possibly about the filers
connection to any number of clandestine organizations as well as ignorant
personal attacks...

thank you,

stephen m---- f---- davis