[eDebate] HOE I WILL ADMIT IT....

Malcolm Gordon malgorthewarrior
Mon Jun 5 10:38:20 CDT 2006

ya know, the fact that everyone is interested in how edebate posts relate to
debate style in argumentation just proves my theory about edebate-it is a
way for people who can't debate anymore to still debate via e-mail. The
thing is, i still take REAL debate seriously so please, don't compare my
sweeping posts meant to incite humor and the rage of Hoe with debate
arguments.  That's just insulting to REAL debate!!!   : )

(not to say stannard isn't right, except I usually indict the whole system
WAY before my factual claims turn out to be incorrect)

WYOMING......HOLLLLAAAAAA!!!!!