[eDebate] Time to Review the Merger

Andy Ellis andy.edebate
Thu Jun 8 21:30:35 CDT 2006

despite the fact that what Gary says  is true i believe ceda could craft
topics if it wanted to that would force a crisis. Perhaps if the
organization decided that it wanted a separation it could challenge the
understanding of what makes a policy resolution. Im not saying i want this
per se, but i do believe that demerging could take place...maybe...