[eDebate] Topic/Merger/Topic Committee

Josh Hoe jbhdb8
Sun Jun 11 19:58:06 CDT 2006

PS. I dont need to "un-professionalize" you - you do that with your contempt
for all of the other coaches in debate

PPS.  I am not easily offended or insulted...I generally like our back and
forth although I suspect it pisses you off.

PPPS: I really do appreciate you as a colleague..and my other
colleagues..which is why I wrote the email.

Josh