[eDebate] Topic/Merger/Topic Committee

debate at ou.edu debate
Sun Jun 11 20:29:09 CDT 2006

Acutally, they all did not!  I think 5 did.  This was part of the discussion I had with with the TC, when he was silent about what to expect, but then had such high standards that needed to be met.

JBH - You asked every member to post their beliefs about topics
they all did.  You asked them to include an area topic - they did - and in a