[eDebate] A call for a space topic for 06-07

Ken DeLaughder kenedebate
Wed Jun 14 17:32:07 CDT 2006

I just had to say something... been too long.

I wouldn't joke about a space topic, it would certainly be more fun and
interesting than the current topics, which have collectively made me
thankful that I am going to law school.  At least there I can find out how
law really works (thanks Elliot, I've never seen you on top of your game so
much as talking about these topics, and my pre 1L reading keeps validating
you :) - keep it up) Stephen Hawking, a person much smarter than a lot of
the back and forth I've seen about the  current list (pun intended) of
topics, thinks it's relevant.

He's probably right as well.  Well ok, he is generally right about most
things he talks about.

I'll have to forward this to the emporia folks.. it should end up in our
space file :)

JT, please so a space topic paper.

Ken