[eDebate] The HEAT really is ON

Josh Hoe jbhdb8
Sat Jun 17 13:32:10 CDT 2006

Ummmm,

First, your argument about Stack is insane (witness ESPN poll 70-30 against
suspension) the hallmark of championship teams in the NBA has ALWAYS been
ability to take a hard foul and not giving up layups on break-aways.  There
are at least three plays like that in every finals I have ever seen and
I have NEVER seen a suspension until this year.  That was a normal/typical
"no layups" foul.   I could make a ton more arguments for why its a stupid
suspension but I dont need to...NOBODY aside from people in Fla agrees with
you (not even Shaq).

Second, my rule is not from the University of Texas.  Your argument is like
saying "dont go to the Red River Shootout because its in Texas.  You live in
Oklahoma...your natural pro teams are Dallas teams (gee wonder how I became
a fan hmmmm.......).

You were much more persuasive on democracy in the topic process,

Josh