[eDebate] Miami HOTTER than Dallas (Salvatore gets credit for the assist)

Paul Johnson paulj567
Mon Jun 19 00:10:19 CDT 2006

that was a really lame bailout call.

i dont really have a dog in this fight either, but
ANYONE who saw the US' World Cup game against Italy
can support universalizing opposition to
interventionist officiating.

-pj