[eDebate] Heat facts and Fouls

Josh Hoe jbhdb8
Mon Jun 19 01:55:09 CDT 2006

Actually,

Let me go farther, the Heat might very well have "deserved" to win the
game....not really my point...if there hadnt been a disparity maybe the Heat
still win.  The Mavs had opportunities that they blew...Lets not make this
about the outcome as much as the process...can we at least agree that it
sucks that the last two possessions came down to:

A) A somewhat weak foul call compared to the history of the NBA playoffs in
the last thirty seconds (plus let me mention, if that is a consistant foul
call for Wade from now on he is literally ungaurdable - he split the double
team with his off-arm - creating the contact with Harris - and his leg was
brushed as he split the 2X by Dirk)

followed by

B) The time out call or non-call...The one ref called it, then the other
refs waived it off, then the one ref insisted....Howard and the Mavs insist
that is NOT what happened....on espn news the coaches were saying that the
ref usually asks when...and Avery in the postgame adamantly said Howard used
the correct procedure....but that is he said/he said...Maybe he messed up..

Just saying, great game to see literally decided by the refs...can we at
least agree on that?

Josh