[eDebate] 7'0 - cant play center!

doug dennis blackdebateguy
Mon Jun 19 10:47:27 CDT 2006

why can't Dirk guard Shaq? because there's not ANYONE in the league than can
guard him, at any time since he's been in the league (although i will give
The Dream his due in his dominance over Shaq  in the Jordan Baseball Days)

Doug D
UC Santa Cruz

ps: can't we talk about the topic? isn't this a debate listserv?  :) talk to
me about our topic vote...