[eDebate] 7'0 - cant play center!

Josh Hoe jbhdb8
Mon Jun 19 12:25:15 CDT 2006

Um, because they dont want to foul out their best offensive player maybe?
Because they have three seven footers who are not offensive
threats....Because sometimes they go small....Because sometimes he does
(they often went small with Dirk at center)....Because Shaq outwieghs him by
100 pounds....I think that is enough,

Josh